Looking for a fun and easy gift idea that won't cost you an arm and a leg? Look no further! We're sharing 20 of our favorite homemade food gifts using ingredients you probably already have on hand. Winning!
Whether you're a master in the kitchen or you can barely turn on the oven, these homemade food gifts are a breeze to make and will be loved by all! With just a few supplies and ingredients, you'll have a high-quality gift ready in minutes. Does it get any easier?!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
From sweet treats to savory soup mixes, we've got homemade gift ideas for everyone. With a little bit of effort, you can save big this holiday season! Now, grab that apron, and let's get to making!
GIFTS YOU CAN BAKE
There's nothing quite like a homemade sweet treat to brighten someone's day. Whether you're looking for easy and cheap holiday gifts or just a friendly way to let someone know you care, these homemade food gifts check all the boxes!
- Peppermint Bark – It doesn't get more fun than this easy peasy peppermint bark!
- Banana Bread – Who doesn't love a homemade loaf of banana bread? We sure do! Grab some small decorative loaf pans to make it more festive!
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Mhmm. You may have to sneak a few bites of this peanut butter fudge for yourself while you're making it!
- Cookies – Nothing says “I love you” like a holiday themed box full of cookies!
- Homemade Bread – Use this easy no-knead bread recipe for a quick and yummy gift.
- Ooey Gooey Bars – Everyone will love these irresistible Ooey Gooey Bars. Cut them into squares and pop them on a cute plate from the Dollar Tree for a gift win!
- Lemon Blueberry Bread – Oh, yes! This lemon blueberry bread is AH-MA-ZING!
- Homemade Granola Bars – Need a gift for a health conscious friend? These granola bars are so good!
- Fruit Leathers – These delicious fruit leathers make a great gift, especially for kids!
- Cinnamon Rolls – This homemade cinnamon roll recipe is seriously the worlds best!
Trust us, these homemade food gifts are sure to make them smile!
SWEET RECIPE-IN-A-JAR GIFTS
Who doesn't love a fun recipe-in-a-jar as a gift? We sure do. Here are some of our favorite recipes you can toss in a mason jar, add a ribbon, and gift away!
- Brownie Mix in a Jar – Grab our fudge-y yummy brownie mix and layer the dry ingredients in a jar for an adorable gift! Attach a small wooden spoon to the side of the jar for mixing for an easy special touch.
- Treat-in-a-Mug Mix – First, grab a cute mug from the dollar store. Then grab a cellophane treat bag and toss in the dry ingredients for a delicious mug cake! Tie it with a cute ribbon and ta-da!
- Pancake Mix – Know a pancake lover? Put our favorite pancake mix in a jar for an easy and cheap gift! Toss in some chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit on top!
- Birthday Cake Mix Cookies in a Jar – It doesn't get much better than these birthday cake cookies! Mix the ingredients in a jar and slap on a cute chalkboard label.
- Oatmeal Cookie Mix in a Jar – This oatmeal cookie recipe is totally drool worthy!
Pro Tip: Switch it up by putting the ingredients in a food-safe ornament instead for a fun twist!
MORE FOOD GIFT IDEAS
Want more food gift ideas? We've got you covered. Try one of these delicious ideas and you won't be disappointed in the result!
- Homemade Jam – This easy homemade jam is the perfect gift for friends and family!
- Soup Mix in a Jar – Wholesome has six delicious homemade soup mixes you can try!
- Apple Butter – Apple butter is soooo easy to make and everyone loves it! This recipe from Life as a Strawberry is simple and delicious.
- Homemade Salsa – We have the best homemade salsa recipe you need to try. If you know how to can salsa for longer storage, even better!
- Hot Chocolate in a Jar – This Mexican hot chocolate recipe is the best. Put the ingredients in a mug and voila!
These food gift ideas are an easy and cheap go-to gift for the holidays. Make a big batch all at once and check everyone off your list in one afternoon!
Do you have any more food gift ideas? Share with us in the comments below!
Want more holiday goodies and recipes?
- These quick and easy appetizers are perfect for your holiday party!
- This breakfast casserole is perfect for feeding a crowd on an early holiday morning!
- You'll love this egg nog French toast!