If you've ever eaten at Red Robin, then you KNOW that their campfire sauce is dreamy! It's zesty, creamy, and utterly crave-worthy. Today, we'll teach you how to make it and share some clever, tasty ways to use that sauce.
Pass the fries, please! We're ready to start dipping. If you've ever tasted this sauce, we know you are, too. Are you a campfire sauce newbie? Well, then trust us when we tell you that you are in for a TREAT!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
This smoky, creamy, dreamy dip is so stinking versatile! Serve it with chicken, burgers, side dishes, and more. You're just three ingredients and a few minutes away from one of the best sauces of all time! Are you ready?!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH RED ROBIN CAMPFIRE SAUCE
If you can dip it or top it, then consider reaching for some Red Robin campfire sauce! It really does go with just about anything, but here are a few creative ideas:
- Buffalo Cauliflower – We've got an easy buffalo cauliflower recipe you'll love. Instead of dipping those “wings” in ranch, dip them in campfire sauce for a little extra zest.
- Potato Nachos – Drizzle some campfire sauce on top of our famous baked potato nachos.
- Rotisserie Chicken – Turn your leftover rotisserie chicken into something special just by dipping it in this sauce!
- Zesty Chicken Salad – Instead of making your chicken salad with mayo, try mixing it up with campfire sauce for a tasty kick!
- Veggie Tray – Chop up some red peppers, carrots, cucumbers, and celery and prepare a colorful, healthy snack. Use your campfire sauce to dip!
Of course, this sauce is the perfect garnish for burger or chicken tender night, too. It's practically begging for some French fries!
EASY MODIFICATIONS FOR CAMPFIRE SAUCE
Whether you like to experiment with different variations of the same recipe or you're just missing an ingredient, we've got some easy peasy tips for ya! Here's how to modify this campfire sauce recipe if you need to:
- Ranch Substitute – If you don't have any ranch, leave it out and double the mayo, or use sour cream in its place.
- BBQ Sauce – You've got options galore! We like Sweet Baby Ray's, but honestly, the Walmart brand is pretty dang good, too. Look for a smokier flavor, like hickory, if you really want that campfire feel.
- Mayonnaise Substitute – Running low on mayo? Double up on the ranch!
There you go! You've got no excuses, so it's time to give this campfire sauce recipe a try.
Pro Tip: Looking for a way to use up extra leftover mayonnaise? We've got 30+ magical uses for mayo, including a few we bet you've never even thought of.
HOW TO MAKE COPYCAT RED ROBIN CAMPFIRE SAUCE
What if your extra mayo and leftover bbq sauce made a baby? Then you'd have a batch of this Red Robin campfire sauce! Ready to learn how to make it? Let's do this!
Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce Recipe
- ⅓ cup hickory barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well-blended. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator.
Want to double or triple this recipe and make a bunch for later? You can! Store your extra sauce in an airtight jar, and it should last for months in the refrigerator.
No matter how you use this campfire sauce, we think you'll love it!
Now that you know how to make the world's yummiest, easiest sauce, what are you going to dip it in first? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for a few more easy recipes to try?
- This easy fruit salad comes together in no time and is the perfect side for a cookout!
- If you like a good dip, you will love this easy crockpot cheese dip!
- Learn how to whip up a batch of buttermilk biscuits with just three simple ingredients.
Time to dip!