These quick and easy sheet pan dinners are the way to go. They'll help you cook up a delicious, gourmet meal with less stress and less clean up! Hooray!
Whether you're short on time or you just despise kitchen clean-up like we do, these easy sheet pan dinners are for you! So simple, you literally cook everything on one pan! Yep, that means fewer dishes to clean and zero pan juggling to get everything done at the same time.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
If you're in the mood for chicken, shrimp, steak, or any other protein, we've got an easy sheet pan recipe for you! Pop that sucker in the oven and you'll have dinner ready for the family in no time flat. Now, let's get on with it already!
TIPS FOR COOKING SHEET PAN DINNERS
As easy as sheet pan dinners are, you can't just toss everything on the pan willy nilly and cross your fingers! Follow these simple tips and guidelines, and your sheet pan meals will be perfect every single time.
- Add Elements in Stages – Depending on what you're cooking, you may need to cook some elements of the meal longer than others. Begin with the longest cooking items and add the rest as needed so it will all be cooked to perfection!
- Use the Right Sheet Pan – Size matters! Make sure your sheet pan is large enough to accommodate everything without overcrowding the pan. Also, don't try to use a flat cookie sheet for this job—stick with a sheet pan with a rolled edge!
- Cut Things Uniformly – By cutting your veggies roughly the same size, you won't end up with one potato that's tender and one that's not!
- Center Meats on the Pan – Place your protein of choice in the center of the pan where it will get the most heat. Nobody likes an undercooked chicken!
See, it's easy, right? Now that you have our best sheet pan recipe tips, let's get to these recipes… We're hungry!
EASY BEEF RECIPES
It's a beef night! Whip up one of these yummy sheet pan dinners to up your fancy a little. 😉
- Sheet Pan Parmesan Steak and Potatoes – Got a flank steak you need to use up? Go fancy with this parmesan steak and potatoes recipe from the Real Food Dietitians.
- Chinese Beef and Broccoli – This decadent Chinese beef and broccoli sheet pan recipe from Averie Cooks only takes 15 minutes and is way cheaper than takeout!
- Sheet Pan Quesadilla – This fun spin on a quesadilla from Princess Pinky Girl is going to be a hit for the entire family, no doubt!
- Pan Nachos – Princess Pinky Girl also has a sheet pan nacho recipe that is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! Who says nachos are a cop-out?
- Mini Meatloaf Sheet Pan – Meatloaf on a sheet pan?? Yes, you heard that right! This meatloaf and veggies sheet pan recipe from Live Laugh Rowe may become your new favorite.
From elegant to comfort, these beefy sheet pan recipes are sure to please those hungry tummies!
EASY SHEET PAN DINNERS WITH CHICKEN
If chicken is yo' thang, you're in the right place! These sheet pan dinners with chicken are sp good and make clean-up sp easy. We're definitely here for that…
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita – You seriously cannot go wrong with this sheet pan chicken fajita recipe. It's fiesta-worthy FOR SURE!
- Rainbow Chicken and Vegetables – This rainbow chicken and vegetables sheet pan recipe from Well Plated is ah-may-zing! Use whatever you have on hand and it's a shelf cooking win.
- Ranch Chicken Bake – This sheet pan ranch chicken bake from Hello Spoonful is easy and so good.
- Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner – Make it Italian night with this simple Italian chicken sheet pan recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Thai Coconut Peanut Chicken – Mix things up with a delicious Asian flair and make this Thai coconut peanut chicken with pineapple from Carlsbad Cravings!
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Veggies – This chicken sausage and veggies recipe from Spoonful of Flavor includes apples for a tasty, light twist!
- Sheet Pan Butterfly Chicken – Cook up that whole chicken with this easy sheet pan butterfly chicken and veggies recipe from Cook at Home Mom.
Have some chicken in your freezer you need to use up? Perfect! Plus, don't miss this post on all the ins and outs of freezing chicken to make sure nothing ever goes to waste.
DELICIOUS SHRIMP RECIPES
These sheet pan dinners with shrimp are shrimply the best!
- Shrimp and Asparagus – Simple and filling, this sheet pan shrimp and asparagus recipe from The Cookie Rookie is YUM!
- Roasted Shrimp and Veggies – Gimme Delicious has a roasted shrimp and veggie sheet pan recipe that is both healthy and incredible. Again, use what you have to make it a shelf cooking staple!
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – Use our BEST sheet pan chicken fajita recipe above and sub in shrimp for an easy weeknight meal!
- Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Bake – Feelin' a little spicy today? Try this cajun shrimp and sausage bake from The Recipe Critic.
- Parmesan Shrimp and Veggies – This sheet pan parmesan shrimp and veggies from Giadzy brings a bright and fresh spin!
Come on, don't be shellfish—share these sheet pan dinners with every busy mama you know!
MEATLESS SHEET PAN DINNERS
Yes, you can still make a bomb sheet pan dinner on Meatless Monday, too! Here are some of our favorite meatless sheet pan recipes around.
- Buffalo Cauliflower – These buffalo cauliflower bites are a fun chicken wing substitute and trust us… They are worth it!
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potatoes and Black Bean Hash – This sheet pan sweet potato and black bean hash from The Kitchn is totally drool-worthy. Meatless Monday has never tasted so good… or been so easy!
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – Yes, in a sheet pan! Grab the Cauliflower Mac and Cheese recipe from Bibby's Kitchen and be a hidden veggie pro.
- Sheet Pan Ratatouille – In classic ratatouille style, this dish is cheap to make! Grab this sheet pan ratatouille recipe from Eating Well.
- Gnocchi and Summer Vegetables – A perfect sheet pan summer dish, this gnocchi and summer vegetables recipe from Simply Scratch is crazy good!
- Sheet Pan Eggplant Parmesan – A healthier (and easier!) way to cook up this classic favorite! Grab the sheet pan eggplant parmesan recipe from A Blonde's Moment.
Now that you have an arsenal of recipes ready to go, grab that meal planner and get to prepping! Don't forget to grab our free kitchen inventory printable while you're at it!
Do you have a favorite sheet pan recipe? Share it with us in the comments below!
Want more awesome recipes and kitchen hacks? Check out these posts, too!
- Don't have what you need? Check out these 30+ recipe substitutes you NEED to know about!
- Working on a meal plan? Grab this ultimate list of dinner ideas to help!
- Cooking for one? This post has great tips and meal planning hacks for ONE!
Grab those baking sheets and let's get cooking!