These 15+ best Instant Pot recipes are easy, quick, and affordable to make. In just a few simple steps and a little Instant Pot magic, you'll have a delicious meal or even dessert on the table in no time!
Looking for creative and delicious ways to use your Instant Pot? Look no further! We've compiled a list of 15+ of the best Instant Pot recipes your whole family will love.
*Note: When you click on the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you're an Instant Pot expert or you just unwrapped that baby for the first time, these are the best Instant Pot recipes for you! From soup, meats, pasta, and even desserts, there's bound to be a recipe for everyone to love on this list. Alright, enough of the chit-chat, let's get to the goods!
DELICIOUS MEALS TO MAKE IN THE INSTANT POT
Looking for an easy and complete meal to make in the Instant Pot? These mouth-watering Instant Pot recipes are the best!
- Hawaiian Chicken and Rice – This Hawaiian chicken and rice recipe is so good and easy to throw together!
- Jambalaya – Craving some cajun spice? This Instant Pot jambalaya recipe from Southern Living fits the bill. It's easy and oh-so filling! Plus, you can swap out the proteins for whatever you have on hand.
- Pork Carnitas – That's right, you can make the perfect pork carnitas in your Instant Pot in a fraction of the time! Lemon Blossoms has a great method! Use the resulting yumminess in tacos, taquitos, nachos, and so many more delicious dishes!
- Chicken and Rice with Vegetables – This version of the Instant Pot chicken and rice with veggies from Well Plated is a must-try on a busy week night!
- Italian Cream Cheese Chicken – This Italian Cream Cheese recipe is not made for the Instant Pot, but can be easily converted with our easy Instant Pot conversion tips!
Best part? These recipes mean only cleaning one pot! Yep, we said it! Could you need a better reason to try these?
SOUPS YOU CAN MAKE IN THE INSTANT POT
Want a hot and delicious soup that tastes like it cooked all day without actually cooking all day? Instant Pot to the rescue! Get that cooked-all-day depth of flavor with only a fraction of the effort.
- Chicken Noodle Soup – This warm and comforting chicken noodle soup from Jo Cooks is so easy, yet it tastes like it's been cooking all day long!
- Butternut Squash Soup – This Instant Pot butternut squash soup from Gimme Some Oven gives us all the cozy winter feels. Plus, it's a great way to use up extra veggies and apples!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – This Instant Pot version of chicken tortilla soup from Feasting at Home is the perfect way to use that shredded chicken you have stashed in your freezer!
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup – You won't regret making this minestrone soup from Life Made Sweeter. It's simple, cozy, and dang good.
- Chili – The Salty Marshmallow has an Instant Pot chili recipe that is ready to eat in just half an hour!
Also, don't miss our post that shows you how to make the easiest shredded chicken ever using the Instant Pot! It's perfect for making your chicken ahead of time so it's ready to go for soups and other meals throughout the week.
INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
Did you know you can cook pasta right inside the Instant Pot?! Yes, you really can! Here are some of our best Instant Pot recipes featuring one of our favorite pantry staples… pasta!
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo – This easy chicken Alfredo recipe comes together in just 20 minutes!
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – The Kitchn has the easiest Instant Pot spaghetti recipe! Not into beef? Sub in Italian sausage or skip the meat all together.
- Instant Pot Lasagna – This easy Instant Pot lasagna recipe from Eating Instantly is so easy, cheap to make, and yummilicious!
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta – Try this Tuscan chicken pasta recipe from Tastes Better From Scratch. Trust us, you won't regret this one!
Pro Tip: Do not stir the uncooked pasta into the rest of the ingredients before cooking. This can cause them to clump together and make the dreaded burn signal more likely!
BEST INSTANT POT RECIPES FOR DESSERT
The Instant Pot isn't just great for whipping up deliciously easy dinners. It's a whiz at making dessert, too! For those days when your oven is full, or it's just too darn hot to turn it on, grab the Instant Pot and make a dessert fit for a crowd!
- Instant Pot Cake – This Instant Pot cake recipe from Pip and Ebby uses a modified box mix, so it's super duper easy! Plus, you can choose your own box mix flavor!
- Peach Cobbler – The Instant Pot makes this iconic dessert a breeze to make. Try this version of peach cobbler from Real Housemoms.
- Instant Pot Applesauce – The perfect healthy dessert for kids and even grown-ups, too. Check out our slow cooker version for tons of great add-in ideas!
- Baked Apples – This baked apple recipe from Clean Eating Kitchen is seriously drool worthy. Plus, it's as easy as they come! Use whatever sugar, nuts, and dried fruit you have on hand!
- Black Forest Cobbler – This cobbler recipe from Bake me Some Sugar is ah-ma-zing! It uses only three ingredients and packs a flavor punch you'll definitely want more of.
With these 15+ best Instant Pot recipes, you're ready to plug that sucker in and get to cooking! Want more Instant Pot ideas and inspiration? Check out our post with 35+ more things to make in your Instant Pot! You won't be disappointed.
Do you have a favorite Instant Pot recipe? Share it with us in the comments below!
Looking for more quick and easy recipes?
- Grab this list of dinner ideas for all the inspiration you need!
- Use our meal prep ideas to make the most of your time in the kitchen!
- Here are 35 cooking hacks that will totally blow your mind!
Happy cooking! And no pressure… 😉