Have you had your fill of stuffing? These leftover stuffing recipes are so delicious you'll wish it were Thanksgiving every month!
If the thought of eating another microwaved plate of Thanksgiving leftovers makes you want to cry, then we've got good news! You don't have to throw away all that holiday goodness! There are SO many fun ways to turn your leftovers into something brand new.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Wondering what to do with the turkey? We've got a whole post devoted to turkey leftovers, but today we're going to give you some brilliant ideas for using up your stuffing. We hope you're hungry because all ten of these leftover stuffing recipes are to die for. Here we go, you guys!
LEFTOVER STUFFING RECIPES: SIDES
Want to turn your stuffing into a new side dish to serve with all the leftover turkey? Here are three options:
- Stuffing Muffins – These are like cornbread's cousin! Preheat your oven to 375°F, then grab a mixing bowl. Mix three cups of leftover stuffing with six eggs, two tablespoons of milk, and a little salt and pepper. Then, scoop the mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes. Be sure to leave a little room in your cups because they will expand! You can add in some minced veggies or leftover turkey, too!
- Broccoli & Cheese Stuffing Casserole – You can’t go wrong with a cheesy casserole! This broccoli casserole recipe from food.com is the perfect way to use your leftover stuffing.
- Cheesy Stuffing Balls – More cheese? Yes, please! Try these leftover cheesy stuffing balls from Simply Delicious.
Easy, peasy, and anything but boring, huh?
LEFTOVER STUFFING RECIPES FOR LUNCH/DINNER
With a bit of effort, you can turn Thanksgiving's star side dish into an entree. Try one of these three recipes:
- Loaded Turkey Panini – Round up all the leftovers and make a panini! We love to top ours with some cranberry sauce or a little gravy. Pile on the toppings, then grill on the stove or pop in a panini maker. If things get messy, you can always serve yours open-face style.
- Turkey & Stuffing Balls – These are so easy and yummy! Preheat your oven to 375°F, then mix three cups of mashed potatoes with three cups of stuffing and a little leftover shredded turkey (just eyeball it). Form into balls, then lay flat on a greased baking dish and cook for 10-12 minutes. Serve with gravy on top and veggies on the side, and enjoy!
- Stuffing Cakes – This is a similar take on the turkey and stuffing meatballs but in patty form. You can toss stuffing cakes on a hamburger bun or fry an egg to put on top! Just mix one egg and two cups of leftover stuffing, form into patties, and pan-fry in oil for around three minutes on each side. Voila! You can serve your leftover veggies on the side.
Simple, filling, and delicious meals, for the win! (And no food left behind.)
We saved the best for last! Does anyone else think breakfast is the best meal of the day? You'll love these recipes:
- Breakfast Skillet – Try this amazing leftover stuffing breakfast skillet recipe from The Merchant Baker!
- Stuffing Waffles – Combine two large, beaten eggs with four and a half cups of leftover stuffing to make a batter. Pour batter into your waffle iron and cook for around five minutes. Top with bacon bits and sour cream or gravy, cranberry sauce, and/or leftover mashed potatoes. YUM!
- Breakfast Casserole – This four-ingredient recipe from sweet + savory is a crowd-pleaser.
- Stuffing Quiche – Try this quiche recipe from the Food Network if you've got leftover pie crusts you need to use, too!
Brunch party, anyone?!
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH LEFTOVER STUFFING?
We hope these ideas will help keep your stuffing from going to waste this year! If you try a recipe or two, let us know how it goes.
Does your family have a favorite leftover stuffing recipe? Let us know in the comments!
Want to check a few more festive food posts?
- Try these quick and easy appetizers for your next party!
- New Year's Eve is right around the corner. Eat these foods for good luck!
- Need a yummy side dish? Serve this homemade macaroni and cheese at your next family gathering.