Bring on the berries! If you're looking for the perfect dessert to take to your next cookout or party, you've found it. This no-bake strawberry cream pie is a dream; easy to prep and full of flavor, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser!
We love every single thing about this recipe, you guys! It's sweet, light, fluffy, SUPER delicious, and also one of the easiest desserts you'll ever make. Any time we find a no-bake dish that tastes this good, we have to share it!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you're looking for a way to use up your fresh-picked berries or you need a dessert to carry to the neighborhood cookout, this strawberry cream pie is perfect! Whip it up in no time, then sit back and wait for all the compliments to roll in. Are you ready to learn how to make this easy, dreamy treat?
PLAN AHEAD: QUICK TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MAKING THIS NO-BAKE PIE
Okay, this pie is incredibly EASY to make, but it's not one of those dishes you can throw together at the last minute. Because this recipe requires chill time, we wanted to warn you upfront. Here are a few more quick tips to keep in mind if you're planning to make this pie for your next picnic:
- Make it a Day Before You Need It – This pie does take some advanced planning because of the chill time required. It’s a great dessert to make one day ahead of time.
- Refrigerate Before You Eat – Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least six hours or overnight. When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap, cut it into slices, and use a pie server to transfer it to a plate. Top with extra whipped cream and strawberries if desired.
- Want to Use Store-Bought Crust? – You can, but plan to make two pies! This recipe yields a ton of filling, and those store-bought crusts are smaller than this homemade version.
Now you're set up for success! Ready to learn how to make this yummy pie? Let's talk about recipe swaps and add-ins before we get to the recipe!
HOW TO MODIFY THIS STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE RECIPE
Let's shelf cook our way through this pie recipe, shall we? Modifying this no-bake using whatever you have in the fridge or pantry is actually quite easy! Try one of these modifications if you need to:
- Whipped Cream – If you don't have whipped cream, consider yourself lucky! You can make a batch of whipped cream and take this recipe up a notch.
- Strawberries – If you don't have fresh strawberries, you can use frozen or canned, but we prefer fresh fruit! There's no reason why you can't make this a blueberry, raspberry, or blackberry pie, so use what you have. Mixed berries work well, too. We also want to try a peach version of this recipe!
- Graham Crackers – No graham crackers? You can use the store-bought crust for a shortcut, but as we said, plan for two pies to accommodate all the filling! You can also sub in Oreos or Vanilla Wafers for a slightly different take on homemade crust.
- Jell-O – Feel free to use a different gelatin flavor if you need to! Add a box of lemon to the mix to turn this recipe into creamy strawberry lemonade pie!
Want to add some extra pizzaz? Top your pie with fresh cherries, coconut shreds, lemon or lime zest, or even chocolate chips. We like to toss a few fresh berries on top for extra goodness!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE
You know when you're craving something super sweet, but you just don't want to turn the oven on? This is the perfect solution to your summertime (or anytime) sweets cravings! You will definitely want to plan ahead for this delicious treat – check out how to pull this no-bake strawberry cream pie together.
No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (9 sheets of graham crackers, pulverized)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter melted
Strawberry Cream Filling
- 3 oz packaged strawberry Jello
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced about 4 cups
For the Crust
- Use a food processor or blender to pulverize the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour the crumbs into a bowl and add the ¼ cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and ⅓ cup melted butter. Mix.
- Pour the crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the plate.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill.
For the Filling
- Pour the strawberry Jello powder into a large heat-proof bowl.
- Pour the ⅔ cup boiling water into the Jello and stir until the Jello is dissolved.
- Add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup ice cubes. Stir until the ice cubes are dissolved.
- If the Jello is runny, put it in the refrigerator to set up just until it barely starts to jiggle.
- Add the entire tub of Cool Whip to the Jello. Fold in.
- Add the sliced strawberries and fold in.
- Transfer the filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least six hours or overnight.
How good does that look?! Time to sneak a bite — current status: occupied.
Now that you know how to make this dreamy spring dessert, you just need an excuse to try it! We think any day ending in “y” is a good time for pie, for the record. #JustSaying
What's your go-to dish to take to a cookout? Let us know in the comments!
Are you looking for more crowd-pleasing recipes to try?
- These no-bake cheesecake bites are almost too good to be true!
- Warning: if you try these ooey-gooey bars once, you'll want to make them over and over again.
- This apple crisp cooks in the crockpot and smells as good as it tastes!
We only have pies for you!