Looking for a sweet treat without the heat? Say farewell to your oven for the rest of the summer with this list of amazing no-bake desserts!
Whew, is it just us, or is it hot out there?! The sun is blazing and the very last thing we want to do is turn up the heat inside by cranking up the oven, you know?
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
That's why we LOVE this killer list of no-bake desserts! Whether you're trying to avoid the heat or feel intimidated by baking, you can still make a dessert that will knock everyone's socks off, without even having to look at your oven!
No-Bake Desserts From The Freezer
If you're looking for something cool and refreshing, these frozen no-bake desserts are just the thing! Easy to pull together and always a hit, especially in the warmer months, of course! Just remember that these require time to chill in the freezer for a few hours, so plan ahead!
- Frozen fruit salad – This yummy side dish can easily be prepared as a dessert! Perfect for backyard BBQs.
- Homemade popsicles – We feel like popsicles sometimes get overlooked as a legit dessert, but you don't want to skip these! All you need is a popsicle mold and you can easily make a fun frozen treat that will thrill both kids and grown ups!
- Homemade ice cream – Mmm, is there anything more nostalgic than homemade ice cream? Plus it's so easy to customize just the way you like it. We have ideas for using an ice cream maker or without one!
- Grasshopper pie – This minty ice cream pie will be a long-time favorite for everyone who tries it!
No-Bake Desserts For The Holidays
Wanting to make something festive, but don't have the desire to deal with a fussy baking recipe? Look no further! These treats are perfect for holidays all year round.
- Lucky Charms treats – This recipe is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, but really, kids would enjoy it any time of the year! Feel free to use another type of cereal for different flavors, too!
- Peppermint bark – There's nothing wrong with a little Christmas spirit all year long! This peppermint bark is simple to make and always refreshing. You can also switch things up with different candies and flavor add-ins, too!
- Chocolate covered strawberries – Who can resist this romantic classic? Prepare a beautiful batch of these berries for your Valentine!
- Gummy worm dirt cake – This pudding cake from Shugary Sweets is the perfect spooky Halloween treat.
More Favorite No-Bake Desserts
We're not done yet! If the above no-bake dessert recipes don't tickle your fancy, consider some of these!
- Snickers apple salad – Only three ingredients and you'll have a delicious dessert “salad” in no-time! Like a caramel apple in a bowl. Yum!
- Strawberry cream pie – Oh em gee, this pie is to die for! The taste of summer in every bite.
- No-bake cheesecake bites – Needing something more decadent than fruity? We've got you covered with these amazing cheesecake bites.
- Berry trifle – If you're not familiar with the masterpiece that is an English trifle, now is the time! Sure, you could bake the sponge cake on your own…but to keep things simple we just pick one up at the grocery store. We love this recipe at A Pinch Of Healthy. So pretty in a trifle dish, but you can use a big bowl, too!
- No-bake peanut butter cookies – A classic no-bake dessert: peanut butter and chocolate oatmeal cookies!
Now the question is…which one to make first?! So many amazing recipes to choose from!
Are you a fan of no-bake desserts? Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
If you're in need of more inspiration, you've come to the right place! Take a look at some of these posts:
- Our Shelf Cooking Subscription Plan might be the best thing since sliced bread! Give it a try and decide for yourself.
- This easy French toast casserole is perfect for feeding a crowd.
- We can show you how to save money on groceries without clipping coupons!
Stay cool out there, friends!