Scrambling isn't the only way to use up those extra eggs. These 25 egg recipes will help you use this kitchen staple in creative ways you'll never get tired of!
Have an abundance of eggs? No worries! We've hatched a plan to use them up in these creative egg recipes. A great staple food you should always have on hand, eggs pack a super nutrition punch plus they are CHEAP and versatile!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you scored big with a massive sale or you have a generous neighbor with chickens, these egg recipes will help you use those golden nuggets before they go bad. From breakfast to dessert and every meal in between, these egg recipes will satisfy your taste buds and fill your bellies!
BREAKFAST EGG RECIPES
Eggs and breakfast go together like birds of a feather… or should we say chickens of a feather. 😉 Regardless, these delicious egg recipes for breakfast will have you kissing plain scrambled eggs goodbye!
- French Toast – This is a sweet way to use up eggs if you ask us… We LOVE this easy crunchy French toast recipe!
- Egg Cups – This recipe is great for using up leftover veggies and meat! Take our egg cups recipe and tweak it to work for what you need to use.
- Quiche – Pie for breakfast? Yes, please! Add in leftover veggies or meat for a shelf cooking score!
- Frittata – Basically a crustless quiche (more or less), this one is a go-to if you're gluten-free or simply don't have a crust ready!
- Egg in a Hole – Cut a hole in a slice of bread and fry an egg inside for a unique breakfast. Make sure to butter the bread before you put it in the skillet so it doesn't burn.
- Breakfast Quesadilla – Just like our classic steak quesadillas, but with scrambled eggs inside!
- Egg and Cheese Sandwich – Make the eggs fried or scrambled and toss on some bacon or sausage! These egg sandwiches are freezer-friendly.
- Ham and Egg Cups – Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each well of a cupcake pan and pour omelet mix on top. Bake at 350°F until the egg is set and cooked through.
- Egg Bake – Layer croutons, hash browns, whisked eggs, milk, and any veggies you'd like in a casserole dish and top with cheese. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- German Pancakes – A-MA-ZING! This mini German pancake recipe will be a treat for the whole family.
These breakfast egg recipes are SO good and SO easy, you'll be cracking eggs in no time!
LUNCH AND DINNER EGG RECIPES
Are you EGG-cited about these egg recipes yet? You should be! Here are some of our favorite ways to use eggs for lunch and dinner.
- Egg and Sweet Potato Hash – This sweet potato hash is to die for! Sweet and savory, it's a perfect balance.
- Omelet Stuffed Bell Peppers – Whip up an omelet mixture with all your favorite goodies and pour it into a bell pepper half. Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Bibimbap – This bibimbap recipe is a tasty way to use up a handful of eggs with a tangy Asian flair!
- Huevos Rancheros – This classic Mexican egg recipe from She Wears Many Hats is BOMB and can be eaten any meal of the day!
- Egg Salad – Like chicken salad… but with eggs! (Oh, the irony!) Chop up some perfectly boiled eggs, mix with mayo and your favorite add-ins to make a tasty sandwich filling. Don't forget to try it on our homemade bread!
- Crock Pot Lasagna – This egg-stravagant crockpot lasagna recipe uses SIX eggs and it's a breeze to make!
- Fried Egg Grilled Cheese – Yep, it's exactly what it sounds like. Fry an egg and toss it inside your next grilled cheese sandwich for a delicious surprise.
Yummy and easy, these egg recipes are a sure-fire way to use up all those egg-stra eggs so they don't go to waste!
DESSERT RECIPES WITH EGGS
Did you know there are TONS of dessert recipes using eggs… some even as the feature ingredient!? Well, here are some of the BEST egg recipes that will satisfy that sweet tooth and leave you craving more!
- Brownies – This fudge brownie recipe is from scratch… but is as easy as a box! Trust us, you'll never look back.
- Cinnamon Rolls – Batch cook these decadent cinnamon rolls from Fun Cheap or Free to use up a ton of eggs. Also, they freeze great!
- Custard Pie – This rich dessert is a shelf cooking win. Plus, it only uses a few ingredients: pie crust, eggs, sugar, milk, and spices—things you probably have in your kitchen already!
- Ooey Gooey Bars – Need a great excuse to make these ooey gooey bars? Well, here it is!
- Pound Cake – Sugar Spun Run shares this incredible pound cake recipe that uses a dozen eggs! Yes, you read that right… a DOZEN!
- Sweet Potato Casserole – This fall classic is basically a side dish and dessert in one! Grab our easy sweet potato casserole recipe and get to work!
- Cake Mix Cookies – Cookies… made from cake mix! Yes, it's as good as it sounds.
- Banana Bread – For a quick and easy breakfast or snack you can grab on the go, this banana bread recipe from Fun Cheap or Free is perfect!
These sweet ideas are EGG-cellent if you ask us! We have even more egg-tactic ideas and hacks, be sure to check that post out. Now, grab those eggs, thank a chicken, and let's get to work.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE EGG RECIPES WITH US!
What is your favorite way to use up extra eggs? Go ahead, tell us in the comments below!
Want more helpful kitchen hacks? If so, check out these posts, too!
- These 40 kitchen hacks are a game changer and will seriously change your life forever!
- Learn how to use leftover canned fish liquid and never let a drop go to waste!
- Find out everything you need to know about pantry staples and what you should ALWAYS have on hand!
Have an eggs-tra special day!