Score some major points with the fam when you make one of these easy ground beef recipes! They'll be asking for seconds in no time, trust us. 😉
Ground beef on sale last week? Shelf cooking WIN! Hopefully you stocked up like the shelf cooking queen you are and you're ready for these irresistible ground beef recipes the whole family will devour!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
We'll show you how to make your meat stretch with these cheap and easy ground beef recipes. Whether you're craving soup or it's taco Tuesday, there's a recipe in here for any night of the week. Now, pull those chubs out of the freezer and let's cook those suckers up!
DELICIOUSLY EASY GROUND BEEF RECIPES
Shelf cook like a BOSS with these easy ground beef recipes. Batch cook your ground beef ahead of time and freeze in portions so they're ready to go for any recipe. Check out these tips for how to cook your ground beef before you get started and learn all the tricks of the trade!
- Cheesy Meatloaf – The only recipe on the list you CAN'T cook ahead of time—it's a gourmet twist on a classic! Stuff your favorite meatloaf recipe with any cheese you have on hand for a tasty surprise.
- Homemade Sloppy Joes – Skip the expensive can at the store and make your own homemade Sloppy Joes with this recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams. A kid-approved favorite!
- Loose Meat Sandwich – Basically like a burger, but with loose ground beef. The topping possibilities are endless. Use what you have on hand already for extra budget savings!
- Beef Taquitos – This easy taquito recipe can easily be converted to beef with a simple and yummy swap.
- Cheesy Beefy Quesadillas – This quesadilla recipe is BOMB! Again, swap the steak for ground beef for a drool-worthy Mexican classic.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Kick your spaghetti up a notch with a bit of ground beef. The flavor will be out. of. this. world!
These ground beef recipes are A-MA-ZING! Go ahead, mama—indulge a little.
EASY GROUND BEEF RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE IN ONE DISH
These easy ground beef recipes can be made in one dish. Yep, that means less mess and less clean-up for you! You're welcome.
- Hamburger Mac and Cheese – Another favorite your kids will be begging for more of. Make your favorite mac and cheese recipe, then sneak in some frozen mixed veggies for a nutritional boost!
- Baked Tacos – These oven-baked tacos are so easy and seriously fiesta-worthy!
- Shepherd's Pie – Our easy shepherd's pie recipe screams comfort! It's a great way to use up leftover veggies, too.
- Baked Ziti – Another cheap pasta go-to! Baked ziti is so easy to make and so versatile.
- Lasagna – Whether you make traditional or lasagna roll-ups, add ground beef to your favorite recipe to really up the ante! Bust out the slow cooker and make it even easier with this crockpot lasagna.
- Enchilada Casserole – Skip the work of rolling up your enchiladas and layer that baby like a Mexican lasagna instead. YUMM-O! This is another recipe you can make in the oven OR the slow cooker.
These single dish ground beef recipes are a comfort food dream. They'll be a hit for the whole family, young and old!
DELICIOUS SOUP RECIPES
Craving something hearty and warm on a chilly fall night? We've got you covered with these easy ground beef soup recipes!
- Frito Chili Pie – Stretch your ground beef by adding beans and veggies to your chili recipe. It saves you money and tastes sooooo good! Toss any leftovers on a baked potato for another easy meal later in the week.
- Cabbage Roll Soup – This cabbage roll soup from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons is so cheap to make and it's surprisingly DELICIOUS!
- Ground Beef Veggie Stew – Use a traditional beef stew recipe and toss in ground beef instead. It's cheaper than stew meat and a total budget win! Trust us, you won't miss a thing with this swap.
- Beefy Potato Soup – This crockpot potato soup recipe gets even better with a bit of ground beef tossed in!
- Easy Taco Soup – Another great recipe for using up extra veggies! We seriously love this easy taco soup recipe from Fun Cheap or Free. Toss in whatever you have (celery, onions, peas, green beans, etc.), and be sure to use our amazing homemade taco seasoning for unbelievable flavor!
Fresh out of broth but craving soup? Check out these clever broth substitutions!
Make your red meat dreams come true with any of these tasty, easy ground beef recipes. There's bound to be a hit for everyone on this list. Each of these recipes is easily adaptable to use whatever you have on hand making them budget-friendly and easy as pie… uh, minced meat pie!
What's your favorite ground beef recipe to make your meat stretch? Share with us in the comments below!
Want more shelf cooking tips and tricks? Check out these posts!
- This instant pot Hawaiian chicken recipe will have you dancing the hula!
- Learn how to reheat leftovers like a pro and never let them go to waste again!
- Check out these 10 grilling hacks you need to try this summer!
Now, roll up your sleeves and let's get to cooking like it's an episode of Chopped! The steaks have never been higher… 😉