Do you have leftover pork in the back corner of your fridge that you have no idea what to do with? Don't let that goodness go to waste! These leftover pork recipes are here to save the day and turn into a brand new dinner!
No more throwing out that leftover pork! Regardless of what cut of pork you're working with, try one of these delicious leftover pork recipes and never throw your hard-earned cash in the trash again!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
These leftover pork recipes are so good, your family won't even know they are leftover… seriously! From carnitas, to pork roast, to BBQ pork and even pork chops, we've got leftover pork recipes that will work for them all!
HOW TO USE LEFTOVER PORK CARNITAS
Reimagine those leftover pork carnitas with these irresistible recipes!
- Taquitos – Turn this chicken taquito recipe into pork taquitos with a simple swap! Plus, they freeze great!
- Rice Bowls – Use up your leftover carnitas with a delicious build-your-own rice bowl!
- Quesadillas – Try this steak quesadilla recipe, but sub in leftover pork instead! Mmm hmmm.
- Tamale Casserole – Make this tamale casserole, pork style!
- Nachos – Pork nachos are a breeze to make! Make individual plates in the microwave or make a platter in the oven on a baking sheet.
- Baked Tacos – These oven baked tacos are delish and would be great with leftover pork!
- Stuffed Bell Peppers – Stuff the bell peppers with our favorite Mexican rice and leftover pork and bake for 35 minutes at 400°F for a yummy treat. Top with cheese and cilantro!
- Pork Burritos – Roll out some homemade tortillas and wrap up some drool-worthy pork burritos!
YUM! Anyone else's mouth watering?
EASILY REPURPOSE YOUR PORK ROAST LEFTOVERS
Nothing says comfort like a hot pork roast on a Sunday, right? But what to do with those leftovers?! Fret no more. Here are some of our best tips!
- Pork Roast Stew – Grab your favorite veggie stew recipe and toss in shredded pork roast instead of stew meat. Use the veggies you have on hand!
- Pork Fried Rice – Toss in some veggies, eggs, and soy sauce and you've got yourself a delicious dinner!
- Pulled Pork Sliders – This is a great way to use up extra buns, too! Use the pork as-is and drizzle a little leftover gravy on top or douse that sucker in BBQ sauce! Add a little arugula for a nutrition boost.
- Sloppy Joe – Try this mouth watering sloppy Joe recipe from The Spruce Eats, but sub the ground pork for leftover pork roast!
- Pork Pot Pie – Our shepherd's pie recipe but with leftover pork roast instead of beef? Yes, please!
- Pot of Beans – Who doesn't love a good ol' fashioned pot of beans? Talk about a cheap meal! Toss in some leftover pork roast next time for a depth of flavor you'll crave.
Don't let a bite of that delicious pork roast go to waste!
LEFTOVER BBQ PORK RECIPES
- Potato Salad – Have you ever thought about adding leftover pork to our amazing southern potato salad recipe? Trust us, just do it.
- BBQ Pork Sweet Potato Hash – This sweet potato hash recipe is SO good and can be transformed into a satisfying dinner with the addition of leftover BBQ pork. Yes, please!
- Pork Grilled Cheese – Hellooo? Grilled cheeses are for grown ups, too! Throw in some BBQ pork and you'll be drooling in no time.
- Mac and Cheese with Pork – Yep, it's that easy! Toss some pork into your mac and cheese for a yummolicious spin! The BBQ flavor pairs so well here.
- BBQ Pork Pizza – It can even be used as a pizza topping! If you're team pineapple, toss some of those on, too. Try our easy crust recipe!
- Loaded Baked Potatoes – Another super cheap meal; baked potatoes loaded with BBQ pork will satisfy every belly at the table.
- Cafe Rio Bowl – Leftover BBQ pork is perfect for this Cafe Rio copycat bowl recipe! It is SO good.
See, we told you these were good. No matter what cut of pork or flavors you're cooking with, we've got a recipe to fit the bill! Take those leftovers to the next level, you shelf cooking babe!
What's your favorite go-to leftover pork recipe? Share it with us in the comments below!
Looking for more creative ways to use leftovers?
- Save that olive juice when the olives are gone! Here are nine ways to use it.
- Check out all these simple recipes for leftover rice.
- Have leftover spaghetti sauce? Find out exactly how to reuse it!
Now, go pig out!