Decadent and delicious, these cheesecake brownie bites are the perfect treat to share (or hoard for yourself – no judgment here)! You'll wonder how you ever lived without them!
We've shared a lot of amazing recipes here on Shelf Cooking, but at the end of the day, chocolate will always be our one true love! That's why these cheesecake brownie bites have our hearts, and we can't wait to tell you about them!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Now, we love a good brownie in pretty much any shape or form, but these ones are particularly yummy! Swirled with delicious cheesecake, and baked into the perfect size for sharing or as a special personal treat. Once you try them you'll keep coming back for more!
What You Need To Make Cheesecake Brownie Bites
Brownies are generally viewed as a baking staple, so there's a good chance you have most of what you need on hand to make these tasty treats. But, if you are new at this, have no fear! The finished product looks fancy but is pretty easy to put together.
To make these cheesecake brownie bites, here are the basic ingredients and items you'll need, plus a few helpful swaps just in case:
- Eggs – check out this post for egg substitutes!
- Vanilla extract – we've got tips for vanilla extract substitutes here!
- Flour – yep, we've got the info for flour substitutes, too!
- Baking cocoa
- Baking powder
- Sugar – or honey as a substitute
- Cream cheese
- A mixer – stand mixer or hand mixer will do
- A mini-muffin pan, or regular muffin pan
How To Make Cheesecake Brownie Bites
We love how easy it is to make the perfect sized treat by using a mini-muffin pan to bake these brownies!
Cheesecake Brownie Bites
For The Brownie Batter
- 4 eggs large
- 1¼ cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
For The Cheesecake Filling
- 2 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 4 Tbsp sugar or 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 large egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a mini-muffin pan (or a regular muffin pan)with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, baking cocoa, salt, baking powder, water, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the sugar and melted butter and whisk until well incorporated, then add the flour. Gently fold and stir the batter until all of the flour is incorporated, then set the bowl aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat together the cheesecake filling ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon a tablespoon of brownie batter into the cups of the prepared mini-muffin pan, then top with a heaping teaspoon of the cheesecake filling. Finish each cup with an additional teaspoon of the brownie batter. If desired, use a toothpick to swirl the cheesecake filling with the brownie batter for a marbled effect. (If using a regular muffin pan, fill the cups 3/4 full.)
- Bake for 10-13 minutes for a mini-muffin pan or 14-16 minutes for a regular muffin pan, or until cooked through in the center.
- Let the brownie bites cool in the pan until they can easily be transferred to a cooling rack or serving dish. Enjoy!
How To Store Cheesecake Brownies
This cheesecake brownie recipe makes enough for 30 mini-muffin sized brownie bites. Since they're so delicious, we definitely won't judge if you and your friends have a few of them! But in the event you do have some left over, these will easily keep in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
One of our favorite ways to make this recipe is to double it and freeze the extra half! After they are baked, allow them to cool completely, place them in a zippered freezer bag, and pop them in the freezer .You never know when you'll need a quick treat for an impromptu get together, a friend that needs to know you care, or for a wicked sweet tooth craving! Simply allow the brownie bites to thaw overnight in the refrigerator or on the counter.
Are you going to give these cheesecake brownie bites a try? We sure hope so, because we know you won't regret it! (Other than the fact that you might want to make them again…and again….and we apologize in advance for the over-indulgence temptation!)
If you're a fan of this recipe, we have more great posts we know you'll love just as much!
- If you haven't tried our Shelf Cooking Subscription Plan yet, what are you waiting for?! Let us simplify your life by sending you yummy recipes every week!
- These no-bake energy bites will make all your peanut butter dreams come true!
- Our homemade ice cream recipe is what dreams are made of! And so much easier to make than you might think!
Have a sweet day!