This list of kitchen gadgets under $15 may be just what you've been looking for to become more organized and efficient in the kitchen! Feel like a pro with some of our favorite handy tools without blowing the budget.
Want to know a simple way to upgrade your life? Inexpensive kitchen gadgets that make food prep easier and more fun! Whether you love spending time in the kitchen or hate it, it's a fact of life that we need to feed ourselves and our families, so we might as well do our best to make it a little better, right?
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
We've compiled a list of some of our favorite kitchen gadgets under $15 that will make food prep a little bit smoother. Not only are they budget-friendly, they are also easy to use and take up little space. Read on to learn more!
Kitchen Gadgets for Baking
If you're anything like us, you LOVE baked goods. Cookies, brownies, cakes, pastries…we don't discriminate, we love them all! But baking can be a little tricky and takes some practice. We have found that having the right tools can flatten that learning curve and help you feel like a pro sooner rather than later! (Hello, The Great British Baking Show? We're ready for our audition!)
- Silpat baking mats – These reusable silicone baking mats fit on a baking sheet and prevents food from sticking to the metal, keeping things nice and pretty when you remove the items to cool. And you don't have to limit it to baked goods. Roasted veggies, meatballs, or chicken are also a snap to clean up when using a baking mat. No need to keep throwing money out the window with single use parchment paper or loading up on oil! These are easy to clean with soap and water and oven safe.
- Adjustable measuring cup – Few things are more aggravating than a drawer overflowing with measuring cups, especially if your kitchen is low on space. This adjustable measuring cup allows you to simplify and be more efficient. Plus, the unique design makes measuring sticky things like peanut butter or honey a breeze!
- Pizza cutter – Okay, we know this is a pretty common kitchen gadget. But, if you don't already have one, it's time to get one! This tool can be used for so much more than just cutting pizza. Quickly cut your kids' waffles, pancakes, or sandwiches. Making homemade noodles? Works great for that too. You'll wonder how you lived without it!
Fun Gadgets For Cooking
Do you ever go to try new recipes, only to discover you don't have the right tools for the job? Such a bummer! No one wants to be stuck in a cooking rut, so why not try some of these nifty gadgets and create something new in the kitchen?
- Handheld vegetable spiralizer – This 4 in 1 vegetable slicer and spiralizer will open up a new world of possibilities with your veggies! Compact and dishwasher safe, this gadget can quickly and easily turn your garden vegetables into healthy noodles and beautiful garnishes.
- Pineapple corer/slicer – Pineapple is so delicious…but such a pain to cut with sticky juice running all over the place! This kitchen tool makes the process so much simpler. With just a few easy steps you'll have beautiful pineapple rings ready to grill or serve.
- Handheld frother – This humble little gadget might seem like an unnecessary kitchen addition, but once you use it you'll never go back. The frother can create milk foam for coffee and cappuccinos, but can also quickly mix up hot chocolate or chocolate milk for your kids (or you!), matcha teas, mixed drinks, or anything else your heart desires! You can also use it to whip up eggs or sauces. Small, battery operated, and quiet, you'll find yourself reaching for this inexpensive tool day after day.
- Instant-read meat thermometer – In our opinion, this is a definite must-have for any cook, new or experienced! No one wants to be guessing whether the food they are about to eat is safe to consume. This easy-to-read thermometer can give you confidence in knowing that your meat has been cooked to a safe temperature. Gone are the days of pink chicken scares or overcooked, tough beef. Instead, you'll be be able to enjoy safe and tasty dishes without the guesswork.
Gadgets for Kitchen Organization
Every savvy cook or baker knows that a secret to success is a well-stocked and well-organized kitchen. Spending more time battling your kitchen instead of actually creating in your kitchen is a sure-fire way to make the process of food prep miserable. So, to avoid a kitchen meltdown here's a few affordable items to make things more practical.
- Cabinet door cookware lid organizer – No more noisy avalanches of cookware lids while the rest of the family tries to sleep! These lid organizers come in a pack of four and are easy to install inside cabinets, deep drawers, or even on a wall. Your lids will stay out of the way until you need them.
- Dirty/clean dishwasher magnet – If we had a nickel for every time a family member asked if the dishes were clean or dirty…we could probably buy several of these magnets! Send the message loud and clear with this cute little double-sided magnet and save yourself from at least one of the thousands of questions you answer a day. Plus, no more finding dirty dishes shoved in with the clean ones. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
- Dish brushes – Yes, dish brushes are nothing special. But! The secret is to have multiple dish brushes! We recommend having one dedicated to scraping off food and another for cleaning. That way you can actually clean your dishes and not just spread old food around – yuck! Simply throw them in the dishwasher to keep them clean and sanitized.
Who knew that taking your kitchen to the next level could be so economical?! What are your favorite inexpensive kitchen gadgets? We would love to hear about your personal must-haves in the comments.
Need more tips and tricks? Check these out:
- If you're ready for even more ways to simplify your meal planning and prep, check out our amazing Shelf Cooking Meal Plan! You'll receive a recipes and a shopping list to your inbox every week!
- Debating between a food processor or blender? This post will give you all the info you need to know.
- Download this Easy Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart for quick answers to those cooking questions.
- Don't let leftovers go to waste! We've got 15 Leftover Fruit Ideas that will blow your mind!
Now, grab those gadgets and make some magic happen in the kitchen!