Best Crockpot Chili Recipe
Make this easy chili that can feed an army and freezes amazingly well. Cook up the meat and let your crockpot do the rest of the work!
- 2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 28 oz diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 10.75-oz can tomato puree
- 1 16-oz can kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 4-oz can diced green chilies, with liquid
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Mix all ingredients in lined slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!