Italian Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe
This creamy chicken recipe is so easy and so delicious! Serve it over rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes and watch your family gobble it up.
- ½ cup butter
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1-2 Italian dressing seasoning packets
- 2-3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can sweet kernel corn, optional
Melt butter in pan over low-medium heat.
Add chicken breasts to pan and pour Italian dressing packets on top.
Cook chicken until done in the middle.
Add soup and cream cheese. Heat until melted.
Add milk or water if the sauce is too thick.
Serve over warm rice.
FOR THE SLOW COOKER:
- Add chicken to a slow cooker. Cook on high until chicken is done and no longer pink, about 4-6 hours.
- Add seasoning packet, soup, cream cheese, corn, and butter. Cook until heated through, chicken shreds, and flavors are incorporated throughout.
- Optional: Add milk or water if the sauce is too thick.